Molina Health Insurance
Coverage for Medical Detox
Coverage for Medical Detox
Molina Healthcare is a Fortune 500, multi-state healthcare organization that has been providing quality healthcare to individuals, families, employees and organizations for over 35 years. Molina is dedicated to providing quality healthcare to everyone who needs it, regardless of income or social demographic. The comprehensive healthcare plans they offer provide individuals with Medicaid, Medicare or a combination of both programs. Medicaid and Medicare are two US government programs, each developed to help a unique demographic of American citizens gain access to affordable and comprehensive healthcare. Access to Medicaid is predominantly based on income level, while access to Medicare depends on age, and is generally only available to men and women over the age of 65. Molina is known for working with individuals and helping them gain access to coverage that they can afford and easily access, regardless of the specific services they need.
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) which was first signed into law in 2010, medical detoxification services and inpatient treatment services are required to be covered by major health insurance providers. Behavioral health services are now recognized as necessity, and major national providers like Molina have long-since understood the importance of comprehensive healthcare — healthcare that addresses physical, emotional and mental well-being. If you are currently insured by Molina or if you are currently uninsured and are interested in looking into viable insurance options, feel free to give our Treatment Advisors a call at any point in time. If you are currently insured, we provide you with a free, no obligation insurance benefit check which determines how much of medical detox and inpatient addiction treatment will be covered. If you are currently insured through Molina, there is a good chance that a significant portion of your treatment experience will be covered.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Medically Monitored Detox
Medical detox is a highly recommended first step on every individual journey of addiction recovery. The main goal of medically monitored detox is providing individuals who have been suffering at the hands of a substance abuse disorder with safe and pain-free withdrawal in a safe, secure and supportive environment. At Boca Detox, we believe that medical detox should incorporate more than traditional clinical methodologies. We have carefully developed a comprehensive and highly individualized program of medical detox, one that also incorporates therapeutic and holistic methods of physical, mental and emotional healing. Because active addiction is much more than a physical ailment, we are dedicated to tackling all areas of concern. We utilize traditional detox methods geared towards pain-free withdrawal, from Medication Assisted Treatment to tapering. Our exceptionally high staff-to-client ratio allows for clients to be overseen by a team of medical professionals around the clock, and allows for all symptoms of withdrawal to be effectively treated as soon as they arise.
Unfortunately, many individuals who have been suffering at the hands of a moderate or severe substance abuse disorder fail to seek the professional care they so desperately need. This could be due to the fact that they remain unaware of all the clinical services that are readily available to them, or because they are unsure how to effectively and easily cover the cost of medical detox. Major health insurance providers like Molina are required by law to cover behavioral health services like medical detox and inpatient treatment. If you are unsure whether or not detox services are covered by your specific provider, give us a call today. One of our experienced and compassionate Treatment Advisors will help you determine the easiest way to acquire the clinical care you need and deserve.
Our Detox Services Include
Medical Detox Services Covered by Molina
At Boca Detox we offer a wide range of recovery-related services to our clients and their loved ones. We believe in comprehensive and highly individualized clinical care, and standards that we hold ourselves to cannot be found in a state-run facility or in a traditional hospital setting. We believe that detox should focus on more than physical stabilization; that medical detox should also set a solid and lasting foundation for long-term sobriety. Most of the clinical services we provide are covered in full by major insurance providers like Molina.
These service include:
- An in-depth clinical and medical assessment upon admission, and ongoing assessments throughout the remainder of the recovery process. Upon admission to Boca Detox, each individual client undergoes a personalized and in-depth medical assessment, which helps our team of medical professionals and addiction counselors develop a treatment plan that caters to all of his or her unique clinical needs. We explore personal history with substance abuse, the potential of untreated or undiagnosed dual diagnosis disorders and any existing long-term treatment goals. Assessments are regularly conducted throughout the recovery process to ensure that adequate progress is being made and that all symptoms of withdrawal are being effectively treated.
- Medically monitored detox. At Boca Detox the level of quality clinical care we provide is truly unmatched, and our homestyle detox facility is unlike any other. We believe in providing clients with a pain-free and exceedingly comfortable withdrawal from start to finish. We utilize a wide range of proven detox methods, from physician-overseen drug tapering to Medication Assisted Treatment.
Ready To Begin Your Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
- A wide range of addiction treatment services. We provide much more than a traditional medical detox experience. We also provide our clients with dual diagnosis treatment and psychiatric care whenever necessary, trauma-informed therapy, a thorough introduction to the 12 step program modality and a range of holistic services, from nutritional therapy to yoga and meditation.
- Case management. Upon admission to our treatment program, each client is assigned a case manager who stays by their side during every step of the overall recovery journey. Case managers track progress and stay in close communication with the family members and loved ones of each client, keeping them informed of progress and helping to set up family therapy sessions.
- Comprehensive therapeutic intervention, including individual therapy, group therapy and family therapy. Therapeutic care is an essential part of addiction recovery, from medical detox all the way through aftercare. We offer regular one-on-one sessions, daily group sessions and family sessions whenever possible.
- Extensive aftercare planning. Aftercare is also essential to effective treatment. Our case managers work with clients to develop viable aftercare plans and ensure that they stick closely to their plan once they graduate from the level of clinical care that we provide.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
For the quickest way to find out about your Molina benefits and how they may reduce your out-of-pocket expenses, you may call us at anytime to speak with a Treatment Advisor. Our phone call is completely confidential, but you should be prepared to share the following:
- Your full name and date of birth.
- Your policy holder’s name.
- Your policy’s group and member number.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
At Boca Detox we effectively treat the symptoms associated with drug withdrawal while providing our clients with the tools they need to continue along on their personal journeys of addiction recovery. Getting started is as simple as reaching out for help. Once you make initial contact, either through our website or over the phone, you are put in touch with one of our experienced Treatment Advisors who will answer any additional questions and walk you through our simple admissions process. We begin by conducting a brief pre-assessment, which helps our medical team determine which detox methods are the best fit for you. We offer a free, no obligation insurance benefit check and arrange local transportation to our Boca, Florida detox center. All you have to do is reach out for help, and we will take care of the rest.