Addiction Treatment Services
Addiction Treatment Services
At Boca Detox our team of highly compassionate and thoroughly trained professionals have decades of combined clinical treatment experience under their belts. Our main goal is to thoroughly treat each and every one of our clients on an individualized basis, providing them with the tools they need to successfully overcome substance dependence and go on to lead happy and fulfilling lives.
Boca Detox is considered a leader in substance abuse and addiction recovery, seeing as we utilize a unique and comprehensive program of clinical care that was carefully developed by a team of dedicated and experienced professionals. One of the fundamental components of our overall program is individualized care. We believe that each client should be treated on an individual basis, allowing for all unique needs and requirements to be adequately addressed. In-depth and personalized clinical and medical assessments allow staff members to carefully craft individualized programs of clinical care, which are adjusted as the clinical team deems necessary. We provide thorough care during every single phase of the recovery process, from medically monitored detox to aftercare planning.
At Boca Detox, a combination of traditional and innovative treatment modalities make for an intensive and highly integrated treatment experience quite unlike any other. Our unique approach to therapeutic techniques establish all of the fundamental elements necessary for a long-term and successful recovery.
The Initial Clinical & Medical Assessment
The experience of active addiction is different for each individual client, therefore no two recovery experiences should ever be the same. At Boca Detox we emphasize individualized care above all else, and in order to provide thoroughly personalized treatment plans we conduct a thorough clinical and medical assessment upon admission. This allows us to tailor the recovery process to the unique needs and requirements of each client while developing a plan of action that is both viable and effective. Our assessment process has four major components:
- Medical evaluation – During the medical evaluation our team of clinicians will explore personal medical history, family medical history, any underlying or pre-existing health conditions and any health-related medications that are currently being taken.
- Psychosocial evaluation – During the psychosocial evaluation, our team of licensed therapists and behavioral health specialists will explore how each client interacts with the outside world and how he or she currently perceives self.
- Physical evaluation – During the physical evaluation, the client will have his or her vital signs taken and recorded, will undergo a drug and alcohol screening and will go over and pre-existing medical conditions, past injuries or surgeries and medication-related allergies.
- Psychological evaluation – During the psychological evaluation, clients will undergo an assessment conducted by one of our onsite psychiatrists. The psychiatrist will identify any dual diagnosis disorders that require special treatment.
Understanding the personal history, family history, physical background and mental health background of each individual client helps us develop and implement a personalized treatment plan that will account for every aspect of the client’s overall health and well-being. At Boca Detox we believe that no stone should be left unturned. We pay close attention to physical, mental and emotional health in order to provide the most integrated level of clinical care possible.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Options
MAT is only utilized when deemed necessary by the medical team. Because active addiction affects everyone differently, the detox process will not look identical for any two clients. The right treatment options for you are determined upon your arrival.
Proven Therapeutic Modalities
One of the many things that sets Boca Detox apart from other addiction treatment centers is the level of comprehensive therapeutic care we provide. We incorporate a wide range of proven therapeutic modalities into each individualized program, ensuring that all emotional and psychological issues are adequately treated. Some of the types of therapy that we rely on to set a solid foundation for lasting recovery include:
- Individual Therapy – One-on-one therapy sessions will take place at least once a week. In these therapy sessions clients will sit down with their assigned therapist and work through personal emotional issues, further flesh out treatment goals and discuss and challenges that might be presenting themselves.
- Group Therapy – Group therapy sessions will be held on a daily basis, and give clients the opportunity to offer peer feedback and support while working through common issues in a safe and supportive environment.
- Family Therapy – Family therapy sessions will be available to the family members of each client to take advantage of as they see fit. Addiction is an all-encompassing disease, and it has been repeatedly proven that when the family members heal alongside the client, long-term sobriety is far more achievable.
Our Detox Services Include
At Boca Detox, we help our clients find an individual therapist in their immediate area if they are planning on returning home once they have been physically stabilized. We always encourage our clients to continue with a higher level of care, whether that be inpatient rehab, partial hospitalization, or intensive outpatient treatment.
Therapy itself is a highly versatile treatment modality, one that effectively helps clients:
- Improve interpersonal relationships and their relationship with self
- Work on building a solid and lasting sense of self-esteem and self-worth
- Gain a deeper understanding of the disease model of addiction
- Gain insight as to what factors contributed to the development of substance abuse and dependency
- Learn healthy coping mechanisms and effective ways to manage stress
- Stay personally motivated to continue on in recovery
- Learn how to effectively manage relapse triggers and avoid relapse once treatment has come to an end
At Boca Detox therapeutic care is the backbone of our overall treatment program. For more information on the services we provide, feel free to contact us at any point in time.
Ready To Begin Your Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
At Boca Detox we offer dual diagnosis treatment services for clients who have previously been diagnosed with a mental illness and for clients who are experiencing severe psychological withdrawal symptoms. Clients have access to professional psychiatric care, and they have the option of meeting one-on-one with an on-staff psychiatrist whenever they need extra assistance.
Individualized Case Management Services
Upon admission, every client will be assigned a case manager who will walk them through every step of the addiction treatment process, from admission to aftercare. Case managers will help clients successfully meet all of their personal treatment goals while preparing them for a life of recovery after inpatient treatment.
The case manager will also serve as the main point of contact for the family members of the client. We understand that each client’s loved ones will want to stay informed on his or her personal progress and potential setbacks. Not only will the case manager keep the family members up-to-date, but he or she will offer guidance, support and resources to help the family members through this potentially tumultuous time.
Aftercare is a crucial component of every successful addiction recovery plan. The transition back into fully independent living can be challenging, which is why our clinical team spends a great deal of time developing unique and personalized aftercare plans. In most cases, these plans will include an immediate transfer into an inpatient treatment facility, followed by a seamless transition into a reputable sober living home. We ensure that all bases are covered so that clients feel confident when moving on to the next appropriate level of clinical care.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Contact Us Today to Learn More
The symptoms associated with drug withdrawal can be extremely uncomfortable when left untreated. It is important to seek the care of a team of experienced medical professionals before associated symptoms peak in severity. At Boca Detox we effectively treat the symptoms associated with drug withdrawal while providing our clients with the tools they need to continue along on their personal journeys of addiction recovery. Getting started is as simple as reaching out for help. Once you make initial contact, either through our website or over the phone, you are put in touch with one of our experienced Treatment Advisors who will answer any additional questions and walk you through our simple admissions process. We begin by conducting a brief pre-assessment, which helps our medical team determine which detox methods are the best fit for you. We offer a free, no obligation insurance benefit check and arrange local transportation to our Boca, Florida detox center. All you have to do is reach out for help, and we will take care of the rest.