CareFirst Health Insurance
Treatment Coverage Options
Treatment Coverage Options
CareFirst is a branch of Blue Cross Blue Shield, one that is dedicated to providing standard healthcare coverage as well as vision and dental coverage to individuals and families in Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia. CareFirst offers access to well over 1 million healthcare providers, including individual practitioners, medical hospitals and behavioral health services. CareFirst offers a range of plans, from individual and family plans to Medicaid plans and MedPlus Medicare supplement plans. For the past 80 years, CareFirst has been actively providing community members with affordable and comprehensive coverage, and has quickly become the largest healthcare insurer in the Mid-Atlantic region. These specific healthcare plans allow access to the largest network of doctors and other medical professionals in the region, allow visits and appointments without referrals, were carefully designed to fit every budget and provide a careful combination of focused support and personal assistance. Because the Mid-Atlantic region has been so hard hit by substance abuse and dependency over the course of the past several years, Boca Detox has adapted to provide clients with the most comprehensive behavioral healthcare available.
The Importance of Medical Detoxification
The very first step on every individual road to recovery will be medically monitored detox. The main goal of medical detox is physical stabilization. Clients undergo drug and/or alcohol withdrawal in a safe, structured and supportive medical facility, where the symptoms associated with withdrawal are closely monitored by an experienced team of medical professionals. However, at Boca Detox we believe that medical detox should be about more than safe, pain-free withdrawal and ultimate physical stabilization. We also believe that medical detox should lend itself to preparedness; preparing men and women for the next appropriate level of clinical care, whether that is residential treatment, partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient. We offer a wide range of services and amenities that cannot be found in any traditional hospital setting or state-run facility. Our private, homestyle retreat was designed with client comfort and convenience in mind, and we prioritize both comfort and convenience during every stage of our recovery program, from medically monitored detox to long-term aftercare.
Once you decide to commit to medical detox, the first thing you need to consider is how you are going to cover treatment costs. Fortunately, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) of 2010 confirms that behavioral health-related medical needs, such as treatment for substance abuse and dependency, should always be covered by health insurance providers. This means that if you are currently insured through a private insurance provider such as CareFirst, there is a very good chance that the full cost of medically monitored detox will be covered. If you are unsure whether or not your current policy will fully or partially cover medical detox, simply give us a call today. Our Treatment Advisors will walk you through a free, no obligation benefit check and help you determine the best course of action.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment
After medical detox, a client will transition directly into an inpatient/residential treatment program, where he or she will undergo intensive therapeutic care for between one and six months. In most instances, we recommend at least three full months of inpatient treatment. At Boca Detox we are dedicated to providing each individual client with the highest quality of clinical care available. We believe in integrated treatment methodologies, meaning our program tackles the physical, emotional and psychological healing simultaneously. We utilize a wide range of proven recovery techniques, making sure that clients thoroughly understand their addictive disorders and why they came to be. Depending on personalized needs and requirements, clients have access to psychiatric care or trauma resolution therapy. We believe that no matter how far down the scale you have gone recovery is entirely possible — but in order to recover long-term, a comprehensive approach to treatment must be taken.
What Services Does CareFirst Cover?
Because of the Affordable Care Act, most of the comprehensive and highly individualized services that Boca Detox offers are covered by major insurance providers. One of the most appealing parts of our overall treatment program is that men and women of all ages and all walks of life can receive the integrated addiction treatment they need and deserve all in one place. The services that we offer that are typically covered by health insurance providers such as CareFirst include:
- Personalized and in-depth clinical and medical assessments. These assessments will take place upon admission to our medical detox and inpatient treatment programs. Assessments are also conducted regularly in order to track client progress and ensure that all treatment goals are being adequately met.
Our Detox Services Include
- Medically monitored detox. As previously mentioned, medical detox is a necessary first step on every recovery journey, regardless of what substance was being abused and how severe the substance use disorder ultimately became. Even when symptoms associated with drugs and alcohol are not dangerous or life-threatening, they can lead to extreme physical and psychological discomfort. At Boca Detox we are dedicated to providing each and every client with a comfortable, pain-free withdrawal experience.
- Case management services. Upon admission to Boca Detox, each client is assigned a case manager who will assist them during every single stage of the comprehensive recovery process. Case managers help clients transition from one level of care to another and remain in close communication with family members.
- Addiction treatment services. These services include medical detox, inpatient treatment, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient treatment and outpatient treatment. All of the clinical services that Boca Detox provides, from therapeutic intervention and trauma-informed care to dual diagnosis treatment and holistic methods of integrated healing will be covered by major insurance providers like CareFirst.
Ready To Begin Your Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
- Therapeutic intervention, which includes individual therapy, group therapy sessions and family therapy whenever possible. Therapy is a major component of every successful addiction treatment program, and is recognized as an essential medical function by major health insurance providers like CareFirst. One-on-one and group therapy sessions are conducted on a daily basis. If family members and other loved ones have the capability to travel to the treatment facility, family therapy sessions are also conducted on a regular basis.
- Comprehensive and highly individualized aftercare planning. At Boca Detox we believe that recovery is a lifelong process, and that our involvement should not end simply because a client completes our inpatient treatment program. We offer ongoing support and encouragement, and we ensure that every client leaves our treatment facility with a viable and detailed aftercare plan in place.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Getting started on your personal journey of addiction recovery is always simple and straightforward. We understand that committing to addiction treatment can feel somewhat overwhelming in and of itself, and that once that decision has been made you will likely want to enter into treatment as quickly as possible. Considering how you will cover the cost of treatment can also seem intimidating, especially if you are unsure of what resources are available to you. The good news is that the cost of addiction treatment is almost always partially or fully covered by major insurance providers like CareFirst. If you are unsure as to whether or not your current provider will cover behavioral health, or if you are currently uninsured and are interested in learning more about alternative options, we are available to help. Our Treatment Advisors are standing by 24/7 to provide free, no obligation insurance benefit checks. Simply contact us today to get started.