Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield is an independent licensee of the BCBS Association, one that is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and provides residents of the state with individual and family health insurance coverage. Independence BCBS provides broad access to quality medical care, working closely alongside over 49,000 healthcare providers and 180 hospitals. Independence BCBS is dedicated to helping clients find doctors when medical care is necessary, helping clients take advantage of wellness-related programs and providing clients with all of the resources they need in order to live as healthfully as possible. In addition to individual and family coverage, Independence BCBS provides Medicare geared towards affordable healthcare and prescription drug plans. Medicare is a federal health insurance program for individuals who are 65 and over. Certain young people with disabilities are also eligible for Medicare. If you are currently insured with Independence BCBS or if you want to see what coverage plans you are eligible for, simply give us a call today. Our Treatment Advisors walk you through a free, no obligation insurance benefit check, which takes no longer than 10 minutes. If your insurance does cover the full cost of treatment, we immediately get to work arranging travel plans and setting up a date and time for admission.
Unfortunately, many individuals fail to seek the quality clinical care they so desperately need because they mistakenly believe their current health insurance provider will not cover the cost of addiction treatment. Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) which was signed into law in 2010, behavioral health services, such as medical detox and inpatient addiction treatment, are considered essential health-related services and must be covered by major insurance providers. Independence BCBS is dedicated to covering the partial or full cost of addiction treatment, recognizing that medical care is comprehensive and that behavioral health is essential to overall well-being.
Addiction recovery is a comprehensive process, one that begins with medical detox and ends with long-term aftercare. Regardless of the type of substance that was being abused and the severity of use, medically monitored detox is always a necessary first step. At Boca Detox we have developed a comprehensive and highly individualized medical detox program that is truly unlike any other. While a pain-free withdrawal and efficient physical stabilization are our top priorities, we provide a wide range of additional detox services geared towards comprehensive healing. At Boca Detox we believe in treating physical, mental and emotional health simultaneously. Not only do we provide traditional detox services like Medication Assisted Treatment, but we provide a range of therapeutic and holistic services. We also provide dual diagnosis treatment to men and women who have been suffering at the hands of an undiagnosed or untreated mental health disorder and trauma-informed care for those suffering at the hands of unresolved trauma.
We Are Here For You
Let Us Help You Heal
Our detoxification experience is second to none.
Learn how we can help by speaking with one of our Treatment Advisors today.
Independence BCBS recognizes that medical detox is a necessary health-related service for men and women who have been suffering at the hands of a mild, moderate or severe substance abuse disorder. Many individuals believe that coverage only applies to services provided by state-run facilities or traditional hospitals. This is not the case; comprehensive programs provided in homestyle facilities are also frequently covered by major insurance providers. If you are unsure whether your current provider is able to cover your stay, simply give us a call. Our Treatment Advisors are available to conduct a no obligation insurance benefit check to see how much of your stay will be covered.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment
Once an individual has undergone the symptoms of withdrawal in a safe and secure environment, the next step is immediately transferring into a secure inpatient treatment center. Inpatient treatment typically lasts for between one and three months, though a longer stay is always recommended. The main goals of inpatient treatment are to help clients work through underlying emotional trauma, develop essential life skills, communication skills, healthy coping mechanisms and relapse prevention skills and learn to live a fulfilling sober life. At Boca Detox we put a major emphasis on 12 step involvement and trauma-informed care as well. We also offer dual diagnosis services to men and women who are simultaneously grabbling with substance abuse and a mental health disorder.
Our Detox Services Include
Many people decide not to continue onto inpatient treatment once they have completed medical detox, generally because they believe they cannot afford to receive quality clinical care in a licensed and reputable treatment center. Under ACA the majority of treatment costs are in fact covered by major providers like Independence BCBS. To learn more about which services will be covered in their entirety, continue reading or contact us today.
Treatment Services Covered by Independence BCBS
At Boca Detox we are dedicated to providing men and women of all ages and walks of life with the quality clinical care they both need and deserve. The comprehensive services we offer cannot be found in any traditional hospital setting or basic state-run facility. We provide comprehensive and highly individualized care in a medically monitored, homestyle retreat, one carefully designed with client comfort in mind. The majority of the services we offer are fully covered by major health insurance providers like Independence BCBS.
These services include:
- In-depth and highly personalized clinical and medical assessments. Upon admission to Boca Detox each individual client undergoes an in-depth assessment, which helps our team of medical professionals, addiction counselors and licensed therapists determine which course of action will best suit his or her specific needs and requirements. Assessments continue throughout every phase of the recovery journey to ensure that individual treatment goals are being met and progress is being made.
Ready To Begin Your Detox?
We Offer A Safe & Effective Program
Don’t let addiction control your life.
Call us today and let’s get you started on the path to a better you.
- Medically monitored detoxification services. Our medical detox is truly unlike any other in that we provide comprehensive, quality clinical care in a homestyle retreat. We are dedicated to providing clients with pain-free and safe withdrawal while helping pave the road for a continuation of addiction recovery services.
- Additional addiction treatment services. At Boca Detox we offer much more than traditional medical detox services. We provide our clients with dual diagnosis treatment and psychiatric care, trauma-informed therapy, 12 step immersion, addiction education services, holistic methods of intervention and a long list of homestyle amenities.
- Ongoing case management. Case management services are geared towards helping ensure that clients are staying on the right track and that their family members (and other loved ones) are staying informed of their progress in our recovery program.
- Intensive therapeutic intervention, including individual therapy, group therapy and family therapy. Therapy is crucial to effective addiction treatment — not just in an inpatient treatment setting, but in detox as well. We offer one-on-one therapy sessions, daily group therapy sessions and family therapy sessions whenever viable.
- Aftercare planning. No recovery program is complete without aftercare, which means the difference between long-term recovery and eventual relapse. Our case managers work closely alongside each individual client to develop viable aftercare plans, and they do everything in their power to make sure that these plans are closely adhered to.
Begin Healing Now!
Have A Call With One Of Our Treatment Advisors
Don’t Suffer Any Longer
Our Simple & Straightforward Admissions Process
At Boca Detox we walk each individual client through every single part of the addiction recovery process, from admissions to aftercare. We understand that committing to addiction recovery can seem overwhelming in and of itself, and our team of Treatment Advisors works together to effectively iron out all of the details that play a role in the admissions process. If you or someone you love is in need of medical detox and consequent inpatient treatment, we are available to help. Simply give us a call today and we will conduct a free, no obligation insurance benefit check and get you started on your own personal journey of addiction recovery.