Adderall Withdrawal Signs & Symptoms
The physical symptoms of Adderall withdrawal are often easily treatable with a combination of proven holistic techniques and over-the-counter pain relievers. The psychological symptoms of withdrawal are far more severe, and must be treated with a careful combination of medication and therapeutic care in a medical detox facility. These symptoms include:
- Severe depression and suicidal ideation.
- Anxiety, paranoia and panic attacks.
- Insomnia (which leads to additional psychological symptoms when coupled with extreme fatigue and physical/mental exhaustion).
Why Medical Detox A Necessary For Adderall Addiction
When it comes to Adderall withdrawal, many individuals mistakenly believe that they can safely undergo detox in an at-home setting. While the physical symptoms associated with Adderall withdrawal are typically not severe and can be easily treated with over-the-counter pain medications, the psychological symptoms can result in a range of serious complications when not professionally treated. We effectively treat anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation and insomnia with a variety of medications and therapeutic techniques.
Services Provided by Boca Detox
At Boca Detox we believe that medical detox should provide clients with much more than physical stabilization. We believe that every successful detox program works to lay a solid and lasting foundation for continued success in recovery. We provide a wide range of recovery-related services that thoroughly educate our clients on the ins and outs of continuing care while adequately preparing them for the road ahead.
Services that we provide to each client include:
- In-depth clinical and medical evaluations. Upon admission to our medical detox program each client undergoes an in-depth evaluation, helping our clinical team determine which detox methods are going to be the most beneficial. In the case of prolonged Adderall abuse we typically conduct additional assessments over the course of the client’s stay to make sure that no severe psychological symptoms are occurring – symptoms that might require Medication Assisted Treatment.
- Case management services. Every client is assigned an experienced and compassionate case manager, who walks the client through the early recovery process and helps develop a thorough plan for continuing care. Case managers also serve as the main point of contact between the clinical team and the loved ones of the client, keeping them updated on progress and on future treatment plans.